NEW 2014/15 MODEL
The Concept 2 Ceiling Fan has a 1320mm (52 inch) four blade sweep, Australian Design Die cast Aluminum housing with Timber painted blades.
White Hunter Pacific Concept 2 Ceiling Fan
The Concept 2 Ceiling Fan is a 1320mm ceiling fan, similar to the original Concept with the exception of the conical canopy cover, the screw cover plate and its flatter motor housing, which were all added to modernise it to suit current architectural trends. The blades attach directly to the motor housing eliminating the need for an external blade carrier.
- Die-Cast Aluminium Body and Canopy
- Reversible Air Flow for Summer or Winter Use
- Timber Blades
- Suitable for Raked Ceilings up to 28 degrees
- 3 Speed Switch Designed to fit most Australian Wall Plates
- Maximum Airflow: 11,928 m3/hr
- Motor Wattage (on high): 59.60
- Motor Wattage (on low): 14.90
- 2 Year ‘In-Home’ and 3 Year Motor Parts Warranty
- Suitable for Coastal, Indoor, Outdoor Undercover Installation
Concept 2 ceiling fans can be installed in a variety of locations both inside the home as well as in outdoor areas provided that the roof is sealed and there is no opportunity for water to encroach on the motor. A 3-speed wall control is included. The wall switch is designed to suit most Australian wall plates.
View All Concept 2 Ceiling Fan Packages
with remote, with light, with light and remote package deals – all colours