The Aurora 3 is a neat, elegant ceiling fan that suits both traditional and modern homes. This particular fan comes with antique brass motor and walnut/ rosewood blades lacquered to ensure longevity. Its blades are made from New Zealand plywood.
The Aurora Ceiling Fan In Antique Brass 40″
Hunter Pacific Aurora Ceiling Fan Features
- Blade Pitch: The blade pitch is 12 degrees allowing the fan to produce greater airflow.
- Suitable for flat and pitched ceilings up to 28°
- Top of canopy cover to lowest point of the fan with-out light fittings attached: Approximately 330mm
- 3 Speed wall controller included
- Reversible by motor
- Maximum Airflow: 9,194 m3/hr
- Motor (max): 49W
View All Aurora Packages
Please note that all fans should be installed by a qualified electrician and all instructions for installation are followed. You are required to comply with the electrical wiring regulations and any other relevant regulations. Please consult with your electrician if you are unsure of what these are and whether your application is safe for installation.