Martec Lifestyle Mini Ceiling Fan With Light And Remote In White 42″
The Lifestyle Mini comes with four sleek solid plywood sealed blades that attach directly into the die cast aluminium motor housing. It has white motor housing and painted white timber blades – also available with a brushed aluminium body and silver blades (see other listings).
This Lifestyle Mini Package comes with an integrated light which takes two max.40w globes, which can be either be halogen or compact fluoroscent. You can get 80 watts of light from this fan with light package. It also comes with a remote control for easy operation.
For other package options for the Lifestyle Mini, please see other listings.
The Lifestyle mini offers a 12.5 degree blade pitch for both low and high air movement. This “Mini” 107cm version with wide paddle shaped blades is great for both bedrooms and small living areas.
- Anti Rust Die Cast Aluminium Body
- Light included (2 x E27)
- 3 Speed Wall Control With Light Switch
- Fully Reversible for Summer & Winter
- Powerful 153mmx15mm Efficient Motor
- Electronically Factory Balanced Blades
- Sealed Solid Plywood Blades
- Remote Control Included
- 1067mm (42″)
- Super Quiet Operation
- Hangsure Angle Canopy
- 12.5 Degree Blade Pitch
- Latest Technology Electronic Ballast
The Martec premier remote control is both stylish and of course of the highest quality, featuring 3 speed fan setting, on/off fan and light function and the convenience of a 10 meter RF operational range.
Note that one remote per fan is required as the receiver part of the remote has limited capacity. This applies to all remotes.
- 3 Speed High Medium and Low
- Includes Wall Mounting Bracket and 9 Volt Battery
- Radio Frequency
- Light On and Off Button
- Up to 10m Operation Range
- 4 Separate Frequency Switches (allows multiple remote fans in 1 house)
- Can Make Installation Much Easier
View All Lifestyle Packages
with remote, with light, with light and remote package deals & size options
Please note that all fans should be installed by a qualified electrician and all instructions for installation are followed. You are required to comply with the electrical wiring regulations and any other relevant regulations. Please consult with your electrician if you are unsure of what these are and whether your application is safe for installation.