The highly rated Revolution 2 Ceiling Fan is the latest addition to Hunter Pacific's product range. Combining clean, elegant design with cutting edge ceiling fan technology.
White Hunter Pacific Revolution 2 Ceiling Fan
Advanced aerodynamic blades and electronic control means the Hunter Pacific Revolution 2 Ceiling fan is at the cutting edge of ceiling fan efficiency, drawing only 48 Watts on high speed while moving more air than similar size fans that are thicker in size and heavier. When operating to supplement other cooling and heating devices the Revolution 2 consumes as little as 5W when running on the lowest speed setting.
Features of the Revolution 2 Ceiling Fan:
- Remote control operated – cannot be operated by a wall switch – remote included
- Safe, quiet polymer blades
- Reversible airflow from remote
- 6 selectable speeds for Summer (forward) or Winter (reverse) use
- IP44 rating – Coastal/Indoor/Outdoor undercover use
- Suitable for flat or pitched ceilings up to 38degrees
- Robust die-cast aluminium body and canopy
- High efficiency aerofoil blade design
This Hunter Pacific Revolution 2 fan is a top rated fan perfect for both indoor and outdoor installations. It is available in four colours; White, Black, Brushed Aluminium and Black Ice (each colour is in a separate listing).
It features polymer blades with a painted finish with a die cast aluminium motor housing.
Measurement drop from top of canopy cover to lowest point of the fan: 297mm approximately.
Please note you can not use a 45 degree canopy kit with the Revolution 2 as the receiver for the remote do NOT fit. All fans should be installed by a qualified electrician and all instructions for installation are followed.