We offer Free Shipping on all orders over $250 to be delivered to the metro areas of Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Canberra and Adelaide.
Metro Area – Includes Postcodes Below
- Sydney – Includes postcodes that start with 20** and 21**, also included are the following postcodes: 2200-2234, 2558-2567, 2740-2770
- Brisbane – Includes postcodes that start with 40**, also included are the following postcodes: 4300, 4301, 4500-4509, 4100-4179
- Melbourne – Includes all postcodes that start with 30**, 31**, 3200-3207, 3752, 3800-3804, 3806, 3976
- Adelaide – Includes the following postcodes: 5000-5050, 5125-5127, 5158-5162, 5164-5166, 5168, 5942-5950, 5061-5115
Areas eligible for 50% OFF shipping
- All non-metro orders over $250 are eligible for 50% OFF shipping costs
Please note that some areas incur an additional freight on-forwarding charges which is not included as part of the 50% off shipping promotion. If you live in a remote area that incurs an on-forwarding charge, in most cases this will be included in the shipping cost, however if it isn’t we may have to ask you to cover the on-forwarding charge.
Please be aware that we work within the normal business week and therefore do not operate on the weekend or public holidays. The time period around Christmas is also a busy time for couriers therefore please be aware that during this time, orders may take slightly longer to arrive. Please take this into account when following the 24hr dispatch service promotion.
Once your order is processed we will send you a confirmation email with an estimated delivery period. The majority of the time we send with couriers who deliver your ceiling fans direct to your door. As the courier’s schedules can vary, we cannot pinpoint the day and/or time of delivery. We can however give you an estimate based on your postcode. The closer to the metro city you are the quicker your order is likely to arrive. For areas more remote, please allow a longer delivery time.
If you nominate a business address for delivery of your ceiling fans, we can simply state on your delivery address for the couriers to deliver during normal business hours so long as someone will be there to collect them during these business hours.
If you nominate a residential address for delivery, we require instructions for the couriers as to where they can leave the items if no one is home at the time of delivery. This could be to leave items at front door, back door, under carport etc. Please remember to fill the special delivery instructions area out before completing your order otherwise you will experience delays as we will have to contact you to gather this information before your order is processed.