If you have received your order and have received a wrong item, if you have a faulty product or if you would just like to return or exchange an item because you have changed your mind, please read our terms and conditions and our specific terms for returns below.
If you wish to loge a claim please use the form located at the bottom of this page.
Select From The Following:
- Pre and Post Purchase Information For Ceiling Fan Products
- Damaged Items
- Faulty Items
- Received Item(s) Incorrectly / Missing A Product Or Part
- Change Of Mind Returns
- Terms And Conditions
Immediately upon receiving your order, check your boxes to make sure all items are present that were on your order confirmation (please do not open any boxes until you are sure you have received the correct items).
If you do find an item that has been damaged, please fill in the form below within 7 days:
Important: The vast majority of issues with ceiling fans are due to incorrect installation. If there appears to be a problem with the fan during/upon installation such as wobbling, noise or not operating, please ask the electrician to call the warranty line (if it is during business hours)immediately as they will have technical staff that can assist with trouble shooting. The warranty phone number should be on your invoice, otherwise contact us for assistance.
If you believe the product is faulty, you have two options:
1. Go through the manufacturer warranty. Please see your invoice or the fan listing for details regarding your specific warranty, however, all our ceiling fans come with ‘in home’ manufacturer warranties which means that once the fan is installed, if it is found to be faulty, the manufacturer will provide a service agent to repair or replace the unit at no charge, meaning you don’t need to have your electrician return or return the faulty fan yourself. You must leave the fan installed if you would like to use this service. You will need to provide a copy of your invoice and evidence of installation by a qualified electrician. Please let us know if you need any assistance.
2. Return the product to us for a repair/replacement per your Consumer Guarantees in the Australian Consumer Law. Please note that this option is for a repair/replacement of the item only and does not include installation costs as per option 1. Your item will be tested and a repair/replacement issued if found to be faulty or defective. You will need to provide evidence of installation by a qualified electrician. Please contact us if you would like more information or to start a claim so we can advise you of the process.
Received Item(s) Incorrectly
If you have checked the item(s) you received against the items in your order confirmation that was sent to you by email, and there are items you believe to be incorrect, please fill in the form located at the bottom of this page within 28 days:
RECEIVED WRONG ITEM FORM
Please check the details on the box carefully against your order confirmation.
MISSING ITEM(S) / PART(S)
If you received your order short an item or part, please fill in the form below within 7 days.
Change of Mind Returns / Exchanges (Credit)
Australian Consumer Law specifies that consumers are not entitled to return a product if there is no breach of a consumer guarantee. However here at Ceiling Fans Warehouse we do make some exceptions to this. Note that any products with “(Clearance!)” on them are not returnable.
If you wish to proceed with your return request – it is very important that you read and understand the following conditions to make sure your item(s) comply with our policy:
- You must notify us by submitting the form below strictly within 14 days from the purchase date.
- Await acceptance by our Returns Team. If your return request is accepted, you will be notified by email with instructions for sending the item(s) back.
- The item(s) must then be sent back promptly and received within 14 days from the date of the return acceptance email. It is imperative that you adhere to these time deadlines as no returns or exchanges (credits) will be accepted outside these time frames.
- Goods must be in a “new” and “saleable” condition meaning that they must not have been opened or damaged (this includes the packaging). If your returned item(s) do not comply with the conditions set out in our policy, you will be charged a processing fee of $30.00 and you will need to pay all costs involved in sending the item(s) back to you.
- All change of mind returns are subject to a restocking fee (see below for details)
Note: There are some exceptions to our change of mind returns policy (ie items that we do not offer change of mind returns on). These include: bulk quantities (3+), clearance items, products in the Bargain Bin which will have ‘X LEFT’ in the title, special order items and 1.8m extension rods. If you are not sure about any of these conditions, please contact us.
Accepting our terms and conditions means that you accept full responsibility that you have understood and complied with all the requirements. Please use the Request Forms below to submit your request. Note that no returns will be accepted that have not gone through this process.
Item(s) For Return – Requesting A REFUND
If you have read, understood and made sure your return complies with the conditions mentioned and your request for a refund is accepted, we will refund you for the item(s) less the Processing and Re-Stocking Fee of 20% (taken from the total price of the item(s) returned by you) and less the freight cost we covered in delivering the item(s) to you in the first instance (if you received 50% off your delivery cost under our Shipping Promotion, please be aware that the delivery cost that needs to be covered in the case of a return is the full delivery cost we incurred in sending the item(s) to you, not the discounted cost we pass onto you at the time of your order.)
If you agree to the terms and conditions and your return complies with all our requirements, please request a refund by completing and submitting the form below.
RETURN – REQUESTING A REFUND
Once you have submitted this Request Form, our staff will respond to you within 48hours to let you know if your request has been successful and to provide you with further information for submitting your return. Once approved, we will provide a refund back to the card, Paypal account or bank account used to make the purchase, usually within 48hours. If you paid by direct bank transfer, we will request your bank details to be able to complete the refund.
Item(s) For Return – Requesting An EXCHANGE / CREDIT
If you have read, understood and made sure your return complies with the conditions mentioned and your request for a credit is accepted, we will issue you a credit / store voucher so you can select the item(s) you wish to purchase in exchange. This credit will be the total price of the item(s) returned by you, less the Processing Fee of $35.00 and less the freight cost we covered in delivery in the item(s) to you in the first instance (if you received 50% off your delivery cost under our Shipping Promotion, please be aware that the delivery cost that needs to be covered in the case of a return is the full delivery cost we incurred in sending the item(s) to you, not the discounted cost we pass onto you at the time of your order.)
If you agree to the terms and conditions and your return for exchange/credit complies with all our requirements, please request the credit by completing and submitting the form below: